This morning Levitation Vancouver announced that due to unforeseen circumstances the outdoor portion of the festival, scheduled for Friday June 17th and Saturday June 18th, 2016 at Malkin Bowl, has been moved to The Commodore Ballroom.
This adjustment in venue also brings with it some changes to the scheduling and ability to host all ticket holders.
Please note the following updates to the Friday June 17 and Saturday June 18 Commodore events:
- 19+/No Minors
- Doors 4pm, Bands 5pm, End 11pm
- Full bar with happy hour specials
- Enhanced sound, visuals & Levitation merch area
- Venue Ins/Outs allowed until 8pm
- 2-Day and Single Day pass pick up will be located at Commodore box office
Please also note the following changes to the lineup:
- Louise Burns will now be performing at the Commodore Ballroom on Friday, June 17.
- Boogarins will now be performing at the Rickshaw Theatre on Saturday, June 18.
- Dead Ghosts will now be performing at the Cobalt on Sunday, June 19.
- All other show info remains the same.
All Malkin Bowl customers over the age of 19 will have their purchases honoured at the Commodore Ballroom.
Unfortunately the Commodore Ballroom is not able to accommodate all ages of customers, as it is a 19+ venue. All Malkin Bowl customers under 19 years of age must contact Ticketweb for a refund by Wednesday June 15th, 2016 at 10am PDT at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-222-6608.
From the wonderful team behind Levitation Vancouver:
We truly appreciate your support of Levitation Vancouver at this time and are excited tobring you the 2016 Festival. Limited tickets still remain for events throughout June 16-19. Visit www.levitation-vancouver.com for the full schedule and set times.
For customer questions and concerns please email: email@example.com.
Please see the updated festival poster:
And check out this wicked new poster for the Commodore Ballroom showcase: