Tampa, Florida’s Underoath seemed destined for the end with the announcement of their farewell tour in 2013. Conversely, the tour seems to have breathed new life into the band, with Underoath returning to release “Erase Me” their first album in eight years.
Coinciding with their newest release, 2018 also marked the band’s return to touring, with a stop at Niagara Falls, New York’s the Rapids Theatre.
Joining them on their latest tour is Sacramento’s Dance Gavin Dance, Chicago’s Veil of Maya and Tampa Bay’s Limbs.
- On My Teeth
- In Regards to Myself
- The Blue Note
- It’s Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door
- A Moment Suspended in Time
- Breathing In a New Mentality
- It Has to Start Somewhere
- No Frame
- Reinventing Your Exit
- Paper Lung
- A Boy Brushed Red Living in Black and White
- Writing on the Walls