Well folks, a few more acts will be joining Weezer, Metric, John Butler Trio and other major headliners. They are:
- BLACK MOUNTAIN – Hailing from Vancouver, B.C., this local rock band has grown to tour internationally, opening for major bands such as Coldplay. Their album In the Future was a finalist for the 2008 Polaris Music Prize and was nominated for “Best Alternative Album” in the 2009 Juno Awards. Get ready for Black Mountain to rock the stage at LIVE at Squamish this year!
- THE DUDES – A massive hit at LIVE at Squamish 2010, The Dudes are back by popular demand. The Weezer-inspired indie band was formed in 1996 in Calgary Alberta, and has toured the world since.
- GUILTY ABOUT GIRLS – With their hit single Candy Candy, Guilty About Girls has been gaining attention from music fans across the country. Combining pop, new wave, and electronica, this dynamic duo is set to light up the stage at LIVE at Squamish.
Limited Quantities of Early Bird Tickets Remain
For those looking to secure their spot for this year’s hottest festival in B.C., a limited quantity of early bird tickets remain. An early bird weekend pass saves festival goers over $60 off the regular price. Since early bird pricing is only available while supplies last, it is strongly recommended to purchase tickets before May 15th to capitalize on the on major savings.
- Date: Saturday August 20th – Sunday August 21st, 2011
- Venue: Hendrickson Fields & Logger Sports Ground, Squamish, B.C.
- Accommodations: Limited on-site camping available, first come, first served, numerous hotels & campsites nearby
To learn more about LIVE at Squamish, view the complete line-up, accommodations, camping and to purchase tickets, visit www.liveatsquamish.com.